Alabama APCO Workshop
The Alabama Chapter of APCO will be hosting a Two-Day Workshop April 25-26, 2016 at the Prattville Marriott Legends Conference Center! The Workshop is only $100/person and includes many training classes for your employees and supervisors!
- Under 100 (April 25th 1pm-5pm)
- Career Survival (April 26th 8am-945)
- Sins of the Supervisor (April 26th 10am-12)
- “Dispatching-A Profession or a Job” Making a case for the Public Safety Communications Professional (April 26st 1pm-2)
- “Healthy Dispatchers”- How to look good, feel good, and do good (April 26th 215pm-3)
The Workshop will begin on Monday April 25, 2016 at 1pm and continue until 5pm with heavy hors d’oeuvres to follow! Classes will resume on Tuesday April 27, 2016 8am until 4pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided with lunch being served during our regular APCO meeting from 12:00-1:00. Hotel reservations can be made by calling 334-290-1235 and mention APCO Workshop or APCO-Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials. The room rate is $124/night.