ECD/PSAP Services and/or Change Request

It is now easier to make requests or change services. We combined many of our forms into one. You will use this form to: 

  • Request a PSAP Relocation 
  • Enroll in Prepared Text for 9-1-1 (Compare Texty and Prepared by clicking here.)
  • Enroll in Voiance Language Translation Services 
  • Request more MEVOs 
  • Request use of a MEVO Anywhere Kit (MAKs) (Not for a Planned Event Call Routing request. If you need to request a MAKs for a planned event, click here.)

Please call the office if you have any questions. (334) 440-7911

ECD/PSAP Services and/or Change Request Form